Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'd Rather Be Inspired Than Copy -- Featuring Sensuelle

There are few things in life that can only be accomplished one way. As I sat here preparing my thoughts for this blog, I couldn't think of a single example but I'm sure there may be one or two. I've learned that the word always and the word never are dangerous assumptions. That being said, there are a lot of people who believe that many things in life can only be done one way. It's rampant in every sector.

Sensuelle Jolie
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. EMO-tions: Grace
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
4. Face Paint: Gem Square Nails
5. Face Paint: Cara Cool
6. Mirror's Enigma: Sapphire Tan Skintone
7. Exodi: Dael Set
8. The Bracelet from a friend who makes jewelry
9. {{BSD Design Studio}}: Supermodel MarieSoleil

If you think about it, it's part of educational systems, magazine production, the process of fishing and so many random things. Your country, your town, your family... you may have this specific way passed down from generation to generation. That's great. It's one way to learn. My town may be completely different. You catch fits with nets in large trawlers. We go down to a fishin` hole and tuck a piece of grass in our teeth, fall asleep in the sun and call it fishing.

Sensuelle Elena
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. EMO-tions: Grace
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
4. Face Paint: Gem Square Nails
5. Face Paint: Cara Cool
6. Mirror's Enigma: Sapphire Tan Skintone
7. Exodi: Dael Set
8. The Bracelet from a friend who makes jewelry
9. {{BSD Design Studio}}: Supermodel MarieSoleil

I appreciate the value of learning a way to do this thing or that. I observe, take notes, study, whatever it takes to gain insight to do this thing before I try it. But when I finally get my hands dirty and I'm setting my own plans, I may mix it up a bit. I may try new things. I may be inspired in a moment. I know that those people who taught me this certain way of fishin` were sure it was the 'right' way. Some may even claim it's the only way and I'm just too silly to realize it. But personally, I'd rather be inspired than copy anyone.

I haven't had the privilege of blogging Sensuelle. The quality of the work is top notch. The designer has created believable textures for both lingerie sets. You'll find layers in many options. Seams line up admirably. And it doesn't hurt that it's sexy and slinky and makes me want to prowl! Thank you, Sensuelle. I'm in trouble...


No comments:

Post a Comment