Saturday, August 3, 2013

My 800th Blog and... a New Job at Evolve -- Featuring Evolve!

It seems like it was just last week that someone encouraged me to start blogging. I would learn how to style maybe more quickly or at least develop some skill related to styling by blogging. I end up getting to try countless designers at least once, for all sorts of reasons and I treasure every chance.


In the past week or so, I had the pleasure of meeting with Ms. Spirit who manages the blog for Evolve, and then later, interviewing with Ms. Kim who helps manage Evolve, both women I admire, and I got to meet the woman Ms. Reign who is the creator behind the business, and such a well versed model herself to boot...


and a new person with whom I have the privilege to work. I've been at work now, twice and I paused while I was not on the clock and at work, to take a few photos late yesterday and again this morning. I wanted to capture the setting and energy of this new place.


I feel like the luckiest woman in the world when I get to dress like this and work. I love what I do, passionately. I enjoy the people I work with which is an added benefit. And I admire the people who are in charge, people who are mentors I can learn from and emulate.

Featuring Evolve Shooting Star
1. EMO-tions: Fame
2. Face Paint: Cleo
3. Donna Flora: Lara Earrings and Necklace
4. Liv-Glam: Amelia Skin
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
6. Chop Zuey: Belly Ring
7. Face Paint: Square Nails
8. Poetic Color: Oriental Pearl
9. {{BSD Design Studio}} Post Modernism Blue Ostrich
10. Taken on Location at Evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment