Sunday, August 4, 2013

Something New Always Lurking Around the Corner -- Featuring ~ghee~ and JCP OCH

All sorts of people contact me for all sorts of reasons. Most of those contacts end up being interesting people who are meant to be a part of my life for a season. I don't have to know how long, just accept that it's the way it is, and embrace it fully.


I posted on Facebook the other day about a new design by one of the sponsors I work with and I received an IM from the designer at ~ghee~, a subsequent conversation and a gown delivered, to see what I thought of her animated work. It sparkles. It glows. It moves brilliantly. It's a very busy dress. You would definitely catch the eye of those in your company when you wear this Time Warp.


This second dress came through the Stores and Creators List group. I looked up the creator several different ways, and had a hard time figuring out who JCP OCH was, but I did decide I liked their skill with design. The shoes and bag came with this dress, a trumpet sleeve shape I'd seen before, but the texture on this one does a great job of blending with the bag and shoes' textures.

Trying on designs I've never been introduced to before makes me realize that no matter how much time I've been in Second Life (since March 2005), there's always something new lurking around the corner.

Featuring JCP OCH Group Gift
1. EMO-tions: Celie
2. Poetic Color: Oriental Pearl
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria
4. Face Paint: Jane
5. Mirror's Enigma: Croix Light Skintone

Featuring ~ghee~ Time Warp Watermelon Tourmaline
1. EMO-tions: Silja
2. Poetic Color: Oriental Pearl
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
4. Face Paint: Moonlight
5. Candy Nail: Strawberry Marble
6. Mirror's Enigma: Croix Light Skintone
7. RYCA: Platinum Earrings
8. N-Core: Graphite Ankle Boots
9. Taken on Location at Face Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment