Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sometimes You Just Have To Be Fierce -- Featuring Hairoin and Carrie's Lingerie

When I took this photo, I wasn't really processing the set up of the photo or why this one time I decided to use a facial emoter HUD. Looking at it today, two days after the shot, I can tell how I was feeling, such a natural emotion too. Anger!



Featuring Carrie's Lingerie Bleeping Bunnie Hunt
Featuring Hairoin Philandra
1. Miroku: Chain Bracelet
2. Liv-Glam: Odeur
3. *Glance Skins: Anais
4. Face Paint: Spring Gems 4 Pouty
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
6. IKON: Steel Blue Pale
7. Stromfield Motors: Pocket Knife

I'm not angry at the designs or the designer. I'm frustrated to the point of anger with life. We all face our dark moments, our demons, the things that could make us or break us, depending how we handle what comes next. I can't blame anyone for where I am in this world currently. For the most part, I keep my chin held high and make it through one day at a time.

In a moment of tongue-in-cheek humor, I created this look on Monday. I loved the Hairoin Philandra. I've loved it since I saw it and knew at some point, I would be inspired on a special style and this was that day. The Bleeping Bunny Hunt and Carrie's Lingerie were paired together and I found this great lingerie the other day as well. It all seemed to work together and yield Fierce!

I take this world one day at a time and I know that I don't have to be quite as fierce as the photo because I have friends and family that make this world just a little easier. I don't have to be fierce because I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment