Monday, August 5, 2013

Nothing Gets Between Me and My BSD -- Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}}

There was a Calvin Klein commercial some long time ago that received a lot of negative press, but in the business of fashion and celebrity, any press is good press. Brooke Shields, in her very young years as a model, spoke the line, "Nothing gets between me and my Calvin Kleins."


I broke down and bought a laptop that could see some of the extra graphics features on Second Life recently. It's given me a whole new world to play with, light and texture, shapes and so much more. I could only run on Low, nothing fancy, nothing else. Now I log in and I see snowflakes and particles on fancy pretty flowers.


The lady who creates {{BSD Design Studio}} products creates her own mesh so her shoes are different than they are anywhere else on the grid. I'd been so blessed to be in her blogger group that I've been looking for a while for an idea to really showcase her products. Shoes. Check. Handbag. Check. A bit of jewelry and not much else. Yes and yes.


As every month comes and goes, I find new treats as group gifts offered to the VIP group at Carrie's Lingerie. I think I've more than gotten my money's worth. Another great location for group gifts is Finesmith and everything from great jewelry to unique clothing, she provides a lot of options as well in her group gift each month. It's worth it, if you love a designer, to buy into their special groups.

Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Milano Bag Black
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Post Modernism Black Leather
1. Chop Zuey: Candy Kisses Set
2. [Mirror's Enigma]: Croix Light Skintone
3. [elika]: Breathe

Featuring Carrie's Lingerie VIP August Group Gift
Featuring Finesmith Love Angel Set
1. Poetic Color: Oriental Pearl
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. [ChicZafari]: Black Rose
4. Face Paint: Perfect Lip & Liner
5. [S H O C K]: Glitter Nails
6. [Mirror's Enigma]: Croix Light Skintone
7. Chop Zuey: Spangles Ring
8. Bax Boots: White Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment