Friday, August 16, 2013

Light Always Conquers Darkness and There Is Something Beautiful In Each Of You - Featuring Hairoin, KL Couture, and Evolve

This morning I woke to read of sadness and pain one person has created for a group of friends of mine, co-workers, and people I respect. I don't take a lot of things personally online. I've had people telling me for 15 years since I first discovered this internet, that I needed to grow a thick skin. I developed it over time, that thick skin, and it does help. Sadly, it does not help when someone I care for gets hurt.

Featuring Hairoin Maxine
Featuring KL Couture Astrid
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. Face Paint: French Square Prim Manicure
4. [Mirror's Enigma]: Sapphire Tan Skintone
5. [Liv-Glam][Stella]: Catwalk Shoes
6. Face Paint: Modern Drops Earrings Blue
7. Chop Zuey: MaSong Belly Ring

I want to defend, to encourage, to love them back to health, when a friend is not doing well. If you're hurting, it hurts me. If you're crying, I feel your tears. If you're bullied by someone who chooses those moments in life where you're weak and feeling lost, I'm going to stand by you and show you the many reasons the bully knew nothing, and completely erred in their attempt to prove to you that you lacked value. Everyone has value in my eyes.

Featuring Hairoin Maxine
Featuring KL Couture Astrid
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. Face Paint: French Square Prim Manicure
4. [Mirror's Enigma]: Sapphire Tan Skintone
5. [Liv-Glam][Stella]: Catwalk Shoes
6. Face Paint: Modern Drops Earrings Blue
7. Chop Zuey: MaSong Belly Ring

I do not have the strength of a super-hero. I do not have the tenacity of a pit bull. I do have a gentle heart, and I do care. I do believe light and positive energy always overcomes the darkness. Isn't there a saying that in the dead of night, a single match's light can be seen for a hundred miles? This also finds truth in the metaphysical world of positive energy vs. negative energy. For every cruel and cutting thing a bully says to harass you, I hope you find a thousand warm and beautiful things to douse that bullying energy.

Featuring Evolve Hiroaki Dress Green
Featuring Bliss Cielesta Miel/Cannelle
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. Quintessencia: Square Nails Red
4. N-Core: Soleil
5. EMO-tions: Endless Love Set
6. Face Paint: Liner and Lash
7. Face Paint: Lip Pop
8. Manifest Poses

I can't tell you that the pain doesn't hurt or that you shouldn't listen. When I'm at my weakest, the pain of emotional tearing does hurt and I do listen. Thankfully, I have a shared group of friends who have my back on those darker days. I couldn't handle this life alone, on any front, the net, off line, anywhere. I'm a social creature who needs each person in my life. Each person makes an impact and each of you matters. There is something special in each of you.

Featuring Evolve Hiroaki Dress Green
Featuring Bliss Cielesta Miel/Cannelle
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. Quintessencia: Square Nails Red
4. N-Core: Soleil
5. EMO-tions: Endless Love Set
6. Face Paint: Liner and Lash
7. Face Paint: Lip Pop
8. Manifeste Poses

I champion those who try. I encourage those who do not give up and I am thrilled to have an array of people in my world who offer the same to me. I see the good in every soul. I want to help where I can, live and grow in what I love and pour out to you the best parts of me. I enjoy the artistry of the internet, but behind the pixels of beauty, like these two outfits created by two clever women for two different businesses, there are people. Every pixel matters when attempting to set up a canvas, whether it's a canvas on which you paint landscapes or one where you draw avatar parts. Every pixel represents a heart, a hope, an idea and someONE who matters. That's why I do what I do here, on my blog. I want to celebrate the pixels, the successes, and most of all, I want to celebrate each ONE of you who works behind the pixels.

No comments:

Post a Comment