Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Haven't Got Time For the Pain -- Featuring SAAL from 24 Event, Pure Poison from 24 Event, Evolve and Luziefee

You know the type. Negative nillies. It really doesn't matter what's happening in his or her life; life just ends up wrong. Sometimes these negative focused personalities can be a little bit energy hungry, plugging in to anyone who will feed them energy by pausing to buy into whatever the latest tragedy is.

Featuring SAAL Poses from 24 Event
Featuring Evolve Jalissa
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. MADesigns Hair: Demi
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
4. Face Paint: Fall Matte Lip Scarlet
5. Face Paint: Metallic Green Liner and Lash
6. Candy Nail: Tea Time Pink
7. *Glance Skins: Anais
8. [Liv-Glam]: Catwalk Shoes
9. Pink Cherry: Silver Grey Hoops

Once in a while, everyone has a rough day or a difficult week. It's wonderful to have friendships that weather the test of time and the ups and downs and curve balls we have to manage. It's definitely more easily accomplished when you have a wonderful support system.

Featuring SAAL Poses from 24 Event
Featuring Evolve Jalissa
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. MADesigns Hair: Demi
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
4. Face Paint: Fall Matte Lip Scarlet
5. Face Paint: Metallic Green Liner and Lash
6. Candy Nail: Tea Time Pink
7. *Glance Skins: Anais
8. [Liv-Glam]: Catwalk Shoes
9. Pink Cherry: Silver Grey Hoops

It's when it's chronic that it gets dangerous. It's not healthy for the person who wallows in their own mire of darkness and depression. It's also not healthy for the people around them who attempt to help pull them up and out of the murky mess.

Featuring Evolve Madison
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Osmose: Desir
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
4. Face Paint: Fall Matte Lip Red
5. Face Paint: Metallic Green
6. *Glance Skins: Anais
7. Celestina's Wedding: My Lady
8. Felicity: Jessica Stilettos
9. Trendy Dolls: St. Patricks Day Nails

What I find most difficult is letting go, and not making time for any more pain. I want to give chance after chance for someone to heal, to change, to grow into a better person. Eventually, I have to pause and say, "I can't listen to this right now. I haven't got time for the pain." Even typing it here as I think about those times I finally did have to say something similar still makes me feel anxious and worried. I feel responsible.

Featuring Luziefee Fatima Rose
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. *booN
3. Zuri's: Ring
4. [Liv-Glam]: Zofany Boots
5. Sexy Mama Sculpted Nails
6. Face Paint: Matte Lips and Eye Liner
7. Taken on site at TCL

It's never going to be my nature to turn people away when they come to me. If they come with a defeated attitude, already sure they're a super huge failure, and I've had such discussions with them in the past, I offer a sincere hug, a smile, a bit of 'catching up' talk, then I get busy in my world. I enjoy the part of life that shimmers like a bar of gold and shines like a bit of silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment