Monday, April 7, 2014

Handle With Care -- Featuring from Easter Market M&M -- Also Featuring EMO-tions

New Easter Market fun from M&M, not the candy but just as delicious! This metallic bodysuit with spikes brought out the 80's rocker chick in me.
EMO-tions released a new color palette that includes fades like the choice shown in this series. All of the colors you've come to love are available just as you knew them, and then there are all new pairings of those colors to create the new looks. Rosa is a mesh style that showcases this new twist at EMO-tions perfectly. I also found a little bauble from EMO-tions, the Addicted ring. I'm fairly sure I'm addicted!
I'm happy to continue to show new releases from Kyxe Skins & Shapes and this eye color comes from the series called Shine. You'll find several new makeup palette options at Kyxe now and more coming soon. If you have special requests, you can jot a note and put your message in Keisha's box, or let me know and I'll pass it on to her lickety-split!
Staple items like eyes and lashes, even the shape I once spent so much time working with to try to get it 'just right' don't always get mentioned but to me, they're always appreciated. Any artist has a certain amount of basic work go into their creations, and I lovingly put those details, with the great mesh eyes collection created by Maddox and the awesome HUD driven mesh lashes from Gaeline into my finished project.

For the fun and flirtatious fittings I had to design this style, I thank you:
Featuring from Easter Market M&M Corset Bronze
Featuring EMO-tions Addicted Ring
Featuring EMO-tions Rosa
1. Bokeh: O.D. Bangles Metallic
2. Face Paint: Nail Art
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captivate Juicy Lips
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Shine White Lemons Eyes
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone
6. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
7. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria
8. {{BSD Design Studio}}: Djinn Immortal Gold
9. PosESioN: Irish Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment