Monday, April 28, 2014

Merry-Go-Round -- Featuring h.m.a.e.m. and Asset

Life reminds me of a Merry-Go-Round. It spins us in circles and it brings us to the same points over and over again. Just like the ride, it's repetitive, yet it's also fun. I'm not quite sure how that works in a moment of logical analysis, but it does work and I feel it. Today, I ran into a friend whom I met right at the beginning of my blogging my world. It was wonderful to see where she'd been, what she'd done and where she was going. It was also special to share my own jots and tittles (and no that really isn't a naughty word!!)
I thought of it as a challenge, 2 years ago. And today? Yep, still a challenge. It makes me happy. To wear clothing like this 'Afreak' jacket from h.m.a.e.m. and the lingerie 'Malorie' below it. To find a new hair designer trying to establish their brand >Asset< and know the title of the hair 'Wanderer' probably suits all of us some of the time. I'm glad I get to live and relive moments that are special with special people and get from point A to point B even if they're the same point a year later, or two or ten years. It's just another way to take a journey.

All that I do happens because of wonderful sponsors like the designers represented here:
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. Afreak 
Featuring >Asset< Wanderer Hair
1. Carrie's Lingerie: Malorie Green
2. {me.} Atria Necklace
3. Infinity Insanity Moments: Betty Heels
4. Candy Nail: Rainbow
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Candice Papaver Skin Tone
-- Juicy Bubblegum Lips
-- Innocence Pinks and Teals Eyes
6. MG: Groomed Lashes
7. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
8. KaTink: Mindy Set 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment