Monday, April 14, 2014

Not A Diva! -- Featuring In-Pose!, FINESMITH, Candy Nail, and J&A Rock Couture

Today, when I put this style together, Second Life and I were not having the best of times. Technical issues kept making me growl. Yes, I really do growl! One of my favorite people came down to ask me why I was bouncing in and out of the sim at Kyxe Skins & Shapes and as soon as Ms. O appeared, I stopped bouncing. I should have asked her to come much earlier in the afternoon. By the time she came to visit, I'd probably gotten to the most extreme of frustrations, the snarl level.
In case your computer or your Second Life gives you a hard time, I know the secret now. Just invite Ms. O over to where you're trying to work. She's a force of nature, a force to be reckoned with, and she seems to have the POWER. (Insert muahahahahaha here for effect)
The dress and poses are both from In-Pose. Trinity Graves has made poses as long as I've known her but she's been working with clothing creations and other content beyond poses for a while now, and I think this unique dress shows her aesthetic very well.
Paired with a new release from FINESMITH, the unusual hat AMIT, and a pair of heels that came with color changing options (which I love) from J&A Rock Couture, I felt well put together, despite the unrelenting network challenge.
And when Ms. O appeared she commented, "You Diva!" I laughed. I'm so not! But I did wear TWO sets of lashes because one of the other Kyxe Beauties does and I like to try out new ideas. But still, not a diva.

I'm always grateful for each designer who made my styling possible!
Featuring In-Pose! Coco Dress
Featuring FINESMITH AMIT - Black
Featuring Candy Nail Twist Black and Purple
Featuring J&A Rock Peeptoe Heels
Featuring In-Pose! Sazzy Poses
1. EMO-tions: Pola
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria and Starlia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Hannah Skin Tone
5. Kyxe Skins & ShapesL Dreamy Temptation Eyes
6. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Eggplant Gloss
7. FINESMITH: Cougar Set - Leopard and Black Pewter


No comments:

Post a Comment