Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sometimes I Get Chatty -- Featuring Tukinowaguma from Japan Fair Plus FINESMITH @ Main Store and Fashion Stars

This week, a friend paused to show me a few tricks with regard to setting windlights and shadows as I asked again, "How can I improve what I'm doing for these awe inspiring designers. October has taken professional photos in world for hundreds of people, and each was a work of art. I want to be able to do that one day. Baby steps. I will continue to take baby steps. I found a new brush by accident when I was actually looking for one October mentioned to me. The profile photo she helped me create took my breath away, and she'd already done so when she did an advertisement for last month's Fashion Pride event that ended up being my Facebook Cover Photo.
She's one of those women who make me tired just listening to everything she does, and because she does so much, and remains an avid and supportive friend, she has a special part of my heart. Her most recent endeavor includes a partner and the rejuvenation, rebrand and marketing of the skin company, Kyxe Skins & Shapes. Face Paint closed about 6 months ago now, and I had given them an exclusive guarantee at the time that I would use Face Paint products in every single blog I ever posted and on every single runway show as well. I never broke that promise. A pair of days ago, I offered the same exclusivity to Kyxea and October aka Keisha.
I feel it's a privilege to work with designers from all over the grid. When I was newer than a green sapling, I went to a FINESMITH casting and had it in my head that I was all ready, set, to work in the store, right then and there. Needless to say, I was miles away from being a model, and needed time to learn. Now I have the joy of blogging for FINESMITH and I want to do everything in my power to present all that she creates in the finest way. One thing she's asked of her bloggers, and it only makes sense, "Please don't mix new releases from FINESMITH with other jewelers." I respect this immensely and have done so.
When I put the hair on from Tukinowaguma at Japan Fair, it had some inlaid headpiece as part of the hair. I loved the hair and thought it was so perfectly paired with the Sarit in Pearl set that FINESMITH has for sale over at Fashion Stars and the Moonstone Gown found at FINESMITH's main store. I checked with Ms. Yeriak to be sure that wearing the adorned hair would not clash with the request of FINESMITH. She said it was fine, so I ended up with this styling. Pearls have been considered since ancient times the tears of the moon. They're the only gem that comes from organic material, and the finest pearls in all the world found themselves set in courtly jewels and those of the very rich and very famous. Over time, the pearl has become the symbol of purity and innocence. I could feel that aura as I worked with them today.

Without these designers, I would not have been able to style this newest look. Thank you!
Featuring from Japan Fair Tukinowaguma Anje
Featuring FINESMITH Spring Moonstone Gown at Main Store
Featuring FINESMITH Sarit Pearl Set at Fashion Stars
1. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia
2. KMADD/Moda: Attention Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skin Tone
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Glamour Ombre Passion Lips
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Innocence Lavender Mist Eyes
6. Nailed It: Runway Perfect Hunt Item
7. {{BSD Design Studio}}: Dancing Queen Black
8. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment