Friday, November 2, 2012

A Suit from Liv-Glam: Catwalk Suit Rouge

I truly consider myself blessed to be on staff with Liv-Glam. The team working there to make it a successful business are amazing and to be a part of it makes me pinch myself to be sure I'm not lost in a dream sometimes.


The Catwalk Suit was released prior to my joining the team, and was on sale this week for one of the many sales that Liv-Glam offers each and every week. It's so gorgeous, I wanted to style and post it. If you haven't added Liv-Glam's landmark to your list of places where you visit regularly, you really should. There is ALWAYS something wonderful happening at Liv-Glam.

Featured Liv-Glam Spring Catwalk Suit Rouge 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Karen 
5. Face Paint: Call of the Wild Female 1 
6. Artistry by ~E~: The Kitty Set Earrings 
7. ::SS:: CB Fashion Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment