Saturday, November 24, 2012

All My Emotions & Lissi, a New Release

If you've noticed, every single photograph I take in Second Life and post on my blog or on flickr have a few thing in common. I only wear Face Paint make-up and I only wear Emotions hair. I've been wearing the make-up since the incarnation of this blog in May. I've been wearing Emotions hair exactly two months to the day!



I try to get at least one new release each time Ms Mills puts one out, and this weekend, I fell in love with Lissi. The curled hair frames the face beautifully. It moves fluidly and has that essence of awesomeness that I love about Emotions hair.


Featured Emotions: Lissi 
Featured Liv-Glam Ballantyne Dress
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Liv-Glam Sculpted Lashes 
5. Face Paint: Eyeshadow Frost Orange + Night Life Jade 
6. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
7. Artistry by ~E~: The Willow Set Wood 4 
8. Liv-Glam Margiela Pump 
9. AP Trini 4

No comments:

Post a Comment