Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baboom! Fancy Mesh Catsuit in Black

Last night as I was styling this amazing Fancy Mesh Catsuit (in black) from Baboom, a friend told me I looked dangerous. I'm not always so edgy and fierce, but clothes like this bring out the dramatic in all of us.


Truthfully, I felt a little like prowling for someone, or looking for trouble while dressed like this. The catsuit itself has a mesh body suit with one arm and one leg bare. There are fur pieces that add dimension on the bare ankle, the bare shoulder, and around the deeply plunging neckline.  Additionally, there is a matching hand bag and jewelry included. I added gloves and a pair of ankle boots, and I was ready to take on the world one vict... ermmm... you get the idea.

Featured Baboom Fancy Catsuit 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Fame 
5. Liv-Glam Couture Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Ready to Kill 
7. Indyra Originals: Garbo Gloves 
8. N-Core: Casting Boots Graphite 
9. LAP Poses and Di's Opera Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment