Sunday, November 25, 2012

Absolute Beauty in Ice from Rfyre

Words cannot aptly describe the sensation I had when I put on the new RFyre Ice Mesh Mini in Fur and the matching Victorian Ice Beaded Lace Ankle Boots.



This view shows the detail on the dress itself, and the fur at the arms and waist. There's an interesting neck piece that appeals to me because it's not the average necklace. Since it's hard to find unique anything in Second Life, when I see something like the collar on this dress, I'm ecstatic.



This photo, I played with artistically. The ice color plays against the skin in varied blues and whites. You'll note that the make-up I chose also had brilliant blue to enhance the overall look. I converted everything else to grayscale, so you could see the beautiful shades of  blue and white that make the dress and boots so incredible.


Featured RFyre Winter Ice Mesh Mini in Fur 
Featured RFyre Winter Victorian Ice Beaded Lace 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Rockberry Apple 5 Natural 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
5. Face Paint: Cleo Pink + Gem Eyes Blue + Lip Pop 14 
6. Candy Nails: Diva Blue 
7. Artistry by ~E~: The Grace Set Earrings 
8. Wretched Dolls: Lady's Xmas Hat 
9. Focus Poses from Boho Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment