Friday, November 23, 2012

Entering Contests: Scarier Then It Looks

I think it is natural for all of us to have personal fears regarding rejection of some sort and when we put personal pieces of ourselves out there in the public sphere, it's a risky thing, a vulnerable undertaking and it's scarier than it looks.



I might not look like I'm trembling in the photo, however it's true. I am. There's an element of art involved in modeling, putting together pieces of a beautiful puzzle in such a way that it appeals to others, motivates others, inspires others, and stepping out from behind the fears to make it happen.



All I want to know comes from within me, though, not from all those around me. I know that at any given moment, I'm giving every ounce of heart and energy and time. Knowing that, I know that there really isn't anything else I can offer. Eventually, my prayer is that what I offer means something to others and makes my work useful. I grow. I learn. Ultimately, I have the time of my life! This just happens to be one of the steps along the way.

1. Custom Shape 
2. Emotions: Tyra - Dark Brown 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia 
5. Face Paint: Holiday Series - Pure Silver 
6. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
7. Azul: DiamondGem/Pearl/MissBrasilV2012/Miss Ceara - Flexi Skirts 
8. Fellini Couture: Temptation in White and Black Hope for Emilia - Corset and Gloves 
9. Morea Style: Elena Whitte - Left Bracelet, Flexi Skirts, Sculpt Ruffle Sleeves 
10. Morea Style: Bracelet Right, Earrings, Tunique 
11. Celestina's Weddings: Alay Dream Wedding Shoes 
12. Di's Opera Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment