Friday, November 9, 2012

Liv-Glam New Release Plus a Treat from Artistry by ~E~

I really love this job, this blogging thing I do, and a lot of time, I do it quietly, in an area with a photo studio and I can get lost in my own little world. However... there are those special moments that I get to interact with the designers, professionally and as a friend, and that's priceless. 



The outfit comes from Liv-Glam's never ceasing font of great design. Three mesh pieces work together uniquely. The top is just a sweetheart strapless tucked into a high waisted skirt. I found the lacy top that drapes over the two pieces extra special pizzazz.

The jewelry from Artistry by ~E~ has been featured because of an amusing conversation in the group Artistry by ~E~ where the designer said, "I'm not a turkey!" If you IM Endra Graves, and repeat the quote, "I'm not a turkey!" you will receive her holiday gift shown in the photo. 

Featured: Liv-Glam Temperly Outfit 
Featured: Artisry by ~E~: I'm Not a Turkey (Deal) 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Curly - Dark Brown 
5. Face Paint: Full Face 3 
6. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Luziefee: Black Heels and Fur 
9. AP Jezz MVW 7

No comments:

Post a Comment