Monday, November 26, 2012

Elegance by Elysa at Midweek Madness

Thanks to some very thoughtful friends, I've had land recently that covers enough space to allow me to rez some larger structures and review some beautiful items marketed during the Midweek Madness sale event.



This Moroccan build comes from Elegance by Elysa, and at first, when I saw its vendor photo, I did not perceive its size. I put myself in the photo of this unique build so you could see the scale a bit better. It's constructed well with wonderful textures that suit the Moroccan theme very well.

To buy this and other beautiful items, visit Elegance by Elysa and for more information on the Midweek Madness event, visit their Kiosk.



Worn in photo:
1 Naughty Naughty Twinkle Purple 
2. Custom Shape 
3. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
4. Poetic Eyes Quicksilver 
5. Emotions: Karen 
6. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
7. Face Paint: Doe Pink 
8. PM Animal Print Nails 
9. Artistry by ~E~: Angelina Necklace 
10. Felicity: Jessica Stilettos - Purple Velvet 
11. AP Kitten 9 
12. AP Leah Fantasy 1

No comments:

Post a Comment