Thursday, November 15, 2012

Unique Clothing - The Caryn Outfit

I do not work for Unique Clothing, nor do I know the designer at this store, but when I saw the notice come across my desk from one of the groups I watch, and it advertised a new release called, "Caryn" I had to get it!



I've seen a rare few designers who are actually doing fall and winter wear with mesh but this dress fit the bill perfectly. Long sleeved, made with a texture that looked like it would feel cozy and warm, and paired with a matching mesh pair of boots, I felt ready to head out into the strangely random weather that's part of my world (41 degrees today, 77 tomorrow!). Personally, I think the name Caryn belongs on all the many outfits Second Life produces... hahaha, then I can take over the world. ~teasing!!!~ Truly it was just fun to find a design with my name on it.


Featured Unique Clothing Caryn - Brown 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Curly - Dark Brown 
5. Face Paint: Smokie 6 
6. Candy Nails: Harvest Beige 
7. Artistry by ~E~: The Sun Set Necklace and Earrings 
8. AP Kitten 1

No comments:

Post a Comment