Thursday, November 29, 2012

Emotions: Two New Styles - Sarina and Lilith

These two styles evoke such different energy, and each have a great place in my list of 'needs' for making Second Life a favorite and fun place to be!



Sarina is an excellent combination of pieces of creativity. The base of the hair comes in all the familiar colors from Emotions. Then you have a flexible/prim piece that fits to the skull. Finally (not shown) there's the option for a mesh layer to drape over the right shoulder. I chose not to use the mesh for this photo because I was wearing a bulky jacket and didn't want too many layers covering up my face. Sarina happens to mean queen in Russian and other Eastern European languages, so if you want to be fit like a queen, this would do it for you.



This playful coif, called Lilith, has hair swept up into three ponytails. When I was younger, I would wear my hair like this to college, just to show a playful side, so when I saw this style at Emotions, I recalled that lighthearted part of my past with fondness. 


Featured Emotions: Sarina 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Liv-Glam Aimeri Padded Vest 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia 
6. Face Paint: Midas Touch Silver v1 
7. Finesmith Silver Sculpted Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Amanda Set Earrings 
9. Liv-Glam/[Stella] Exquisite Boots 
10. Focus Poses 3

Featured Emotions: Lilith 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Liv-Glam Mignette Padded Vest 
5. WoW Diva Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Kitty Cat Green 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. [Stella] Palladium Stud Boot 
9. Artistry by ~E~: 2000th Day Earrings 
10. AP Art Hands 5

No comments:

Post a Comment