Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dot-Be Fashion: Keeping It Casual and Warm - Elena

I live in the south, on the east coast of the USA. Seasons here come oddly, and there are days where I know the great Creator has a sense of humor when I wake up and it's 29 degrees out and by 5 p.m. it's 72. Who knew?!



I find Second Life gives us a taste of whatever it is we think we miss most in our world off line. Some of us seek fantasy. Others look for other ideals. I like to think about the four seasons, balanced out equally, so that by the time we get to the Winter Solstice, it's time for snow and fun and cozy fires and curling up close to someone special.

I know a lot of the mesh templates that have been made were designed for much warmer weather, so when I see designers begin to do layers, and winter wear, I silently cheer. I loved this 'Elena' from Dot-Be Fashion for that very reason. I had a knit top, a vest jacket, a pair of jeans and snuggly warm boots on and in my mind I could fly to Vancouver or Aspen and feel like I fit in perfectly.


Featured Dot-Be Fashion Elena Yellow 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Nadia 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia 
6. Face Paint: Leonore Ochre 
7. Noya Golden Sculpted Manicure 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Charlotte Set Pink Diamonds 
9. Focus Pocus Boho Set 5

No comments:

Post a Comment