Monday, November 19, 2012

K-K's Designs (and Thunderbolt Designs) at Midweek Madness

I've worked with Thunderbolt Designs in the past, but not with K-K's side of things. I was intrigued by this new (to me) designer at first simply because of the name. Karen is a difficult name to say when you're a baby, something I didn't know till I began having nieces and nephews. On one side of the family, all of the children called me, "Aunt KK" because it was much easier. Amusingly, my only brother had children much later, and when his daughters began to speak, they heard "Aunt KK" and converted it in their own sweet innocence to "Aunt Cake" So... K-K's designs piqued my interest.



It's difficult to get the texture of 'silver' on clothing in SL. I've done enough design work through my years to know how challenging it can be. The dress put out for Midweek Madness' sale event from K-K's designs comes in two different silver versions. I thought they did a terrific job of creating that metallic surface. The dress is reminiscent to me of the cigarette girls in yesteryear, right down to the lopsided cap.

To buy your K-K's designs metallic silver dresses visit K-K's Designs (and Thunderbolt Designs) and for more information on Midweek Madness, visit their Midweek Madness Kiosk.


Featured KK's Designs Silver & Silver Pattern 
1. Custom Shape 
2. .::WoW::. Nadia Skin 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Anna 
5. Nadia Diva Lashes 
6. Face Paint: Holiday Series - Pure Silver 
7. Finesmith: Silver Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Brooke Set Platinum 
9. FM Shoes Antigravity Spaceboots 
10. Miamai In Mutatio 08 Fechin

No comments:

Post a Comment