Sunday, November 11, 2012

Infinity Insanity Moments: Dress and Shoes

Infinity Insanity Moments, the name of this store, made me wonder if they were peeking in my life when they created their store name! I'm an infinite insane moment. ~laughs~



The Jeandress and Betty Heels are both comfortable fun clothing to wear in your second life. It's one of those go anywhere looks, easy and simple. I'm not sure I understand the arms, sleeves or fingerless gloves, or some combination, but they're optional and you might find they add just the right vibe to your personal style.


Featured Infinity Insanity Moments - Jeandress
 + Betty Platform heels 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Silja - Dark Brown 
5. Natural Beauty Lashes 3 
6. Face Paint: Holidays - Starry Night 
7. Sexy Mama Valentine Sculpted Nails 
8. Artistry by ~E~: Passing the Torch Set 
9. AP Annie Purse 2

No comments:

Post a Comment