Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bubblez Design: An Angelic Me... Really!

I could be angelic, really... I could. Just ask... hmmm... nevermind. I don't think anyone I know would vouch for my angel-like qualities. At this time of year, however, it certainly is fun to dress like one.


This stunning confection comes from Bubblez Design. It begins with it's own jewelry seen as a sort of crown around the head, reminiscent of a halo, and a pearl necklace at the throat. I added pearl earrings from Artistry by ~E~ to match. Then something that is still relatively new, shear mesh, creates the robe-like covering. It does... maybe... a little bit... cover the body. It also divulges a lot of naughty secrets by the way it's designed. Golden panties are visible below the short skirt, and complete the look. With something this sexy, I'm not sure anyone wearing it could convince others that they were angelic! I added a pair of wings with particles, something very rare for me these days, but I just had to go all the way and get out my wings! I found mine at Curious Kitties last year as a holiday gift. Maybe you'll find some wings this year. Every time you hear a bell, an angel gets their wings.


Featured Bubblez Angelic Dress 
1. Custom Shape 
2. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis 
3. Poetic Eyes: Quicksilver 
4. Emotions: Anna 
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria 
6. Face Paint: Baby New Year 
7. Candy Nail: Chidori Gold 
8. Artistry by ~E~: The Colette Set White Pearls Earrings
9. N-Core: Caprice Champagne 
10. C*K* Particle Wings 
11. AP AM 1

I did a second photo for Love My Style. It's posted on my flickr and I wanted to share it here also:


2 comments:

  1. hehe I'll vouch for you! You LOOK like a perfect angel =) *tweaks my Lil horn* Gorgie girl, love this <33 Cao

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to LOOK like an angel. I'm not sure how easy it is to act like one, or if either of us want that. Behave? How do I do that? I should look the word up in the dictionary! Thanks for the comment.

    ~C

    ReplyDelete