Monday, May 5, 2014

A Little Faith -- Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes, Image Essentials, Hawker's House, !Lyrical B!zarre, Silken Moon, Moondance Boutique and h.m.a.e.m.

I've been thinking a lot about religion, and the religions of our wide world, and faith and how the two are often used interchangeably yet to me, they're completely different things. Religion connotes organized, institutionalized agreement based on history, theology, a story or past, and clear and concise doctrine. Faith on the other hand makes me think of far more personal choices, an intimate understanding or attempt at understanding the world around us, and once we arrive at that personal understanding, we know what we believe and what we do not believe. Religions of all sorts all through the age of man have fought wars, created and destroyed empires, and empowered some of the most unusual characters. While I enjoy the history of religion, and exploring the many pasts and reasons for each and their existence, I find faith a far more important tool, and something that makes it easier for me to interact with anyone and everyone, regardless of their religious background. Faith frees me to be me, buffers me in a world that can be ruthless and reckless, a world that can be harsh and hindering, and supports me in the most difficult of times.
Because I find faith so personal and also so important and freedom enhancing, I can understand family, friends and strangers all on a level that remains open minded. I believe that religion in some cases, teaches a separatist attitude, a sense of knowing THE answer, and is likely one of many reasons why religion may be at the center of conflict. If I recognize that faith operates at a personal level, that means I can see another and appreciate their personal and intimate beliefs. I hear their hearts in their voice and action and find it a thread of community that binds us together instead of tearing us apart.
Dealing with stressful situations might either make someone more aware of their faith and beliefs and how it might help enhance an individual's ability to cope with stress and pain, or create a wall that blocks out the belief system one may have had all their 'easier' life prior to the stressful moment, and cripple the ability to cope. I encourage people to find their own personal belief system, based on internal analysis, personal exploration and determined assertive awareness that faith enriches life and may be one attribute in a human that separates us from the world of animals around us. I cling to faith as I live this crazy life. I also find peace, love and joy in others' as they share warmth, life and health, and realize that their personal religion doesn't impact my world nearly as much as their personal expression of faith, and through their faith, they make living my crazy life just a little easier.
I jested earlier today that you'd all have to deal with a lady who's just a little more ditzy than usual, a little out of sorts, a little anxious, but even in my jesting, I was also expressing truth, and so many of you responded in personal contact, public contact, offering the very best from your heart and soul to help. And I just wanted you to know, it does help. I put together my outfit tonight, deliberately using as many items from different designers to make it a collaborative style. It was one small way I could acknowledge how many different people have invested in my world as I've tried to do the same and invest in theirs. You'll find new items from Kyxe Skins & Shapes, Image Essentials Props and Poses, Lyrical B!zarre Templates, Hawker's House Clothing, Malicia Python - Silken Moon, Moondance Boutique, h.m.a.e.m., as well as favored items from Maddox DuPont and KMADD/Moda, EMO-tions, and Maxine Gossamer. They're all a part of me, and so many others are too. I have faith in my world, my friends, and find comfort in believing.

My blog relies on  the special designs used to create the styles shared with my thanks to each designer:
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Lyric Walnut Skin Tone
Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Dahlia Top
Featuring Hawker's House OhmEga Women's Mesh Metallic Jeans Coppernicus
Featuring Silken Moon Autumn Brocade Nail Appliers
Featuring Image Essentials Body Shots (3) Poses
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. Davina Shirt Red
Featuring Moondance Jewels Charlotte - Desir Edition
Featuring Hawker's House JamBerry Mesh Stiletto Boots Lime
1. EMO-tions: May
2. MG: Party - Inverted Crown Lashes
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes



2 comments:

  1. You always bring my poses to life... Love love love... Thanks Caryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay your artistry and creativity make it all possible. <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete