Thursday, May 1, 2014

Friends Are the Glue That Hold Us All Together -- Featuring A.F.I Designs, [GoS] Boutique and EMO-tions

Everyone has the opportunity online to begin a life as an unknown, an alias, someone who can say what they want, do what they want and in their anonymity there are few consequences. How could we prove something did or didn't happen? It's hard to sift through the really good con artists and separate them from the ones who are being genuine.
A long time ago, I decided I would take people at face value. I didn't listen to the gossip, or worry about this detail or that. When I met someone new, I made a point to see if Karyn could get to know XMan or YWoman, and determine for myself if the person had traits I admired, could work with and enjoy. Just becomes a group of people might blacklist this person or that, I still choose to get to know who I wish to know, and find out my own answers regarding past errors.
A funny thing about errors, as an side note here. It only takes one or two big error moments and months or years of work crumble. Errors can be blown out of proportion by those who want to create harm and stress, and they can be controlled like a healthy fire, with the right people, the supportive friends, and the vulnerable heart shown after the fact, where the one who erred apologized for the brief stupid moment allowing everyone to settle.
DJ A.F.I was one of those people I met quite randomly. The moment we began talking, there was an interesting connection. I don't chat with her weekly, but I do keep in touch from month to month as she does her gigs and designs, and I do my blog and my other small stuff. We spent a good bit of time building a trusting business relationship. Out of the blue, this evening, she took a step that's not always easy to take, and asked me about me. We chatted a bit and I felt like this remarkable woman truly meant to pause and ask about me, and then made the effort to listen and respond. Thank you for that, and for your ongoing friendship. I'm grateful. This dress is the Rain Dress by her A.F.I Designs. Brand new heels from [GoS] and awesome Gacha hair from EMO-tions were all useful to play until I got the look I wanted to share.

I thank each designer who made this blog possible with the depth of my heart:
Featuring A.F.I Designs Rain Dress
Featuring [GoS] Boutique Isabella Sandals
Featuring EMO-tions Sam
Featuring EMO-tions Maylea Necklace
1. [S H O C K]: Starshine Glitter Nails
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Felicia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone
-- Glamour Ombre Ocean Lips
-- Shine White Shimmer Shadow
5. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment