Monday, May 19, 2014

A Sparkling Sky, A Sparkling Heart -- Feauturing Haute from FASHIONART Faire and ((Crystal Line))

There are some truly gorgeous places in Second Life and most of them appear empty. This is good for a fashion photographer, for great landscapes and backgrounds naturally offering artistry. It's a bit sad to me, however, because every empty sim reminds me that there were once creative people invested there and for whatever reason, they go.
I love the fact that new people are dreaming new dreams. I cheer on success stories, whether it's a new dance hall, a place for people to meet or a gorgeous build that's designed for the most beautiful fashion show. I know that we're all constantly evolving, and in this moment, the people we're touching are meant to be, and in the grand scheme of life, those moments are priceless.
I don't know when the last day of any part of my life will end and a new one begins. I hope that as I evolve and invest in new ideas and meet new friends I find a way to retain the past and the good that's occurred. Maybe the transition from present to past must leave empty cities and unused clubs and other spaces that were beautiful once.
I want to show you this gown, the Haute Starry Sky Dress, another beautiful item from FASHIONART Faire. I thought the sim and location I found for the photos really enunciated the dress designer's theme well. I found an unopened surprise in my inbox, from ((Crystal Line)), the Sweet Bracelet and Ring set. It's always a treat to discover something I have not yet blogged. I combined these new items with favorite pieces from EMO-tions, Baboom Couture and Kyxe Skins & Shapes.

Featuring Haute Starry Sky Dress from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring ((Crystal Line)) Sweet Bracelet and Ring Set
1. [LAP] Poses
2. EMO-tions: Tyra
3. MG: Groomed Lashes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Papavar Skin Tone
-- Candy Powder Blue Shadow
-- Tangerine Delight Gloss
5. SLink Hands
6. Baboom! Earring and Necklace Set
7. .::Shellac: Nail Appliers Spill

No comments:

Post a Comment