Saturday, May 10, 2014

Beauty Head To Toe -- From FASHIONART Faire Liv-Glam and -{ZOZ}-; Also New Moondance Boutique

I have not found the first thing created by Liv-Glam that I did not enjoy.
Everything can be found at this ever growing store, from jewelry to shoes, dresses that are fancy, club wear and casual wear. Texture continues to be something I really admire in the Liv-Glam creations.
This dress from Liv-Glam may be purchased at FASHIONART Faire. It's paired with some hot heels created by -{ZOZ}-, a designer I had not heard of prior to the fair and one I'm glad I got to try!
New Moondance Boutique jewels help to accessorize the outfit along with other fun favorites.

Without these designers, my blog would not be possible; I'm ever grateful to each of them:
Featuring [LG] Boutique Wait a Minute from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring -{ZOZ}- From Hell Heels from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring Moondance Jewels Livia Desir Edition
1. blackLiquid: LG Autumn13 Nails
2. SLink: Heels High
-- Elegant1 Hands
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skin Tone
-- Blushed Berry Gloss
4. EMO-tions: Lissi
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Felicia
7. Poses Built Into Build at Dragon Rose Isle

No comments:

Post a Comment