Friday, May 30, 2014

From PENUMBRA - Vero Modero, Prism, B.I.P., Also New - Luas, ((Crystal Line)), EMO-tions, AsHmOoT, Face Paint

I'm either ahead of myself or behind, but don't know which. It's been one of those weird weeks where I haven't known what day it was, anytime I should have known and no clue of the passing of time, night or day.
I wanted to show as many of the items from PENUMBRA Fashion Week and also wanted to show you as much as I could from FASHIONART Faire. I have one day left and so do you for both events!
These are a collaboration of designers who are part of the PENUMBRA Fashion Week. Vero Modero has a great set with a Bolero Jacket, a corset and a balloon skirt. I decided to use the jacket for this style. B.I.P created a bikini and the top in all the bright colors seemed to work well. Prism created a top and skirt combination of which you see the skirt.
Other new items include Luas No More Tears Face Chain, one of EMO-tions new Windblown releases that come out this weekend, ((Crystal Line)) Ring and Bracelet, Face Paint, KaTink Poses and Backgrounds, And AsHmOoT has a pair of big bow heels that peek out from under the skirt.

My great thanks to the designers who made this blog possible:
Featuring Vero Modero Spring Balloon Set from PENUMBRA (Only showing bolero jacket)
Featuring *Prism* Wicca Journey In Hot Sauce from PENUMBRA (Only showing skirt and belt)
Featuring B.I.P Tribal Bikini from PENUMBRA (Only showing bikini top)
Featuring Luas No More Tears Face Chain Golden Rare
Featuring ((Crystal Line)) Sweet Bracelet and Ring
Featuring AsHmOoT Dolls Big Bow Heels
Featuring EMO-tions Windblown #6
Featuring Face Paint On the Go Resin
Featuring KaTink Chanel Poses and KaTink NEW Backgrounds
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
2. Face Paint: Lashes
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Sexy Mama Prim Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment