Friday, May 2, 2014

Sugar Daddy -- Featuring h.m.a.e.m. and Truth

I enjoy a variety of ways to set up a photo. The easiest sometimes isn't always the direction I go, and it's not always the same. Sometimes it's easier to stay on my platform and rig a studio type photo with little bits of script and color. Other times it's easier to go to a fascinating sim and play with poses til I find the right one.
I'd really never collected backgrounds though, and it's been a real treat to work with a different medium as a result of all that KaTink does with backgrounds. I set my little home studio then flipped through a number of just breathtaking photos and found one that seemed to fit the gown. I try to make it make sense. I could not see wearing this long black opera gown to a meadow somewhere, no matter the meadow's beauty.
h.m.a.e.m. never disappoints, finding Enrietta a completely different shape on the body from anything I've put on in Second Life. And that shape is one of the things that really matters. A few things we wear in life are skin tight. Nylons, for example, would not have wrinkles or many shadows. But everything else rolls round the body, curves or not, and settles with the help of gravity. It's always really beautiful when an artist can pull or push or whatever they do to the mesh, to make something new and fresh.
I'm still madly in love with my 'Sugar Daddy' for sending me a Truth Gift. I've hopped over there more in the past two weeks than I have in two years. I used Truth often when I worked for Carrie's Lingerie because she wanted hair off the body allowing the luxurious beauty of the lingerie to shine. It's amazing how much Truth and hair in general has evolved since I began working for Carrie in 2011. The style here, that frames the face and falls to the shoulders, that's a very Karyn style, maybe a tiny bit shorter for summer, and when my energy allows it, I'm ready for a trim!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each designer who made this blog possible:
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. Enrietta Shirt and Skirt
Featuring Truth Lunara
1. MG: Swallow Wings Lashes
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skin Tone
3. **Feel** StarDustClassical Nails
4. Chop Zuey: MVW Einn Set
5. [GoS] Boutique: Isabella Sandals
6. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment