Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kiss Me Pink -- Featuring Image Essentials and *~Damesfly*~ from FASHIONART Faire, [[Masoom]] at Designer Showcase, and N-Core

I always thought that having a water park next to the ocean made sense. I traveled to Visit Myrtle Beach, South Carolina a number of times as a young person, and then many many more times as an adult and parent of two of my own little people. Saltwater and sand are two things that must be tolerated to enjoy the beach, and when I go, I know there will be plenty of both, hidden in pockets, in small crevices of shoes, under beds... EVERYWHERE.
Several parks by the ocean have existed over the 40 or so years I've been to Myrtle, and they've always been a welcome reprieve. Energy remains high, people having fun, screaming at the long quick drops of a water slide, children splashing in the children's area, and screaming, and so much more. It's fresh water. It's entertainment that purely exhausts the children (and the mother!!), and it's a different sort of bonding experience. Overcoming fears, accepting the thrill of the moment, and talking about it for hours later, even days or years later, make those moments priceless.
I saw this slide by the ocean and immediately had a rush of wonderful memories flood my senses. I knew I wanted to shoot the series of photos at the top of the slide. Masoom's Sunny Day Bikini and Hat may be found at Designer Showcase May. The elegant poses come from Image Essentials Props and Poses and are another special item they have at the FASHIONART Faire. I discovered N-Core's newest group gift when I dropped by to check on sales. The name Pink Glitter Zebra made me laugh out loud. I needed a pair of shoes that color! Really, I did. I've already shown you the hair from *~Damesfly*~, one of the four options for sale at FASHIONART Faire, but I wanted to use it again because it's one of my favorite current hair styles in my inventory and if you knew how I hoarded hair, you'd see how difficult it would be to make it to the top of my list!
And, one more thing... don't the lips look so kissable? A new spring/summer season of lipsticks are coming to Kyxe Skins & Shapes, and the lips shown here are a sneak peek preview. They're so new, they don't have an official name, but the series of lips will be Romance, so perfect for the hopeful romantic in me. Maybe with kissable lips, I'll get a kiss or two. Miracles do happen.

To the designers who made this blog possible, thank you so much!
Featuring Image Essentials Accessories from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring *~Damesfly*~ Drewleigh from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring [[Masoom]] Sunny Days Bikini and Hat from Designer Showcase May
Featuring N-Core New Group Gift Pink Glitter Zebra
Featuring SNEAK Peek at NEW Lips from Kyxe Skins & Shapes 
1. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Felicia
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Papavar Skin Tone
4. SLink Elegant 1 Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment