Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ooh La Licious -- Featuring Carrie's Lingerie Limited and KaTink Poses

I feel sexy when I wear Carrie's Lingerie. I have been a VIP member for several years now and each month, I find myself luxuriating in a new gift designed just for her VIPs.
There's more though. Every month, she also creates a Limited Edition, and it's only available through that month. Each of these Limiteds have a special personality and wrap me in layers of beautiful.
First, most of the Limiteds I own begin as a gown. By wearing the pieces designated as the Gown layer, I look chic, ready for an evening out dancing, ready to embrace every beautiful moment.
As I peel off the layers, the Limited reveals secret treasures. There are different types of bras included at times, different styles of panties, and more recently, shoes and makeup are included in the Limited release. This Spring Dream is May 2014's Limited. Oh la licious!

Thank you designers for making this blog possible:
Featuring Limited Spring Dream May
Featuring KaTink Falling Down Poses
1. EMO-tions: Tyra
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone - Hannah

2 comments:

  1. OOOO, Sexy Caryn! You look lovely and sexy. Hugs, Blue♥ <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and I guess I also look Blue! ~smiles~ Thank you Blue <3

    ReplyDelete