Friday, May 9, 2014

FASHIONART Faire Kandinsky and NailedIt also New from EMO-tions

I go through blogger boxes because I've learned that you'll never know what you're missing if you just pull one item, love it, and leave the rest. Today, that yielded a rich bevvy of beautiful outfits that really all come as complete avatars. They do not include hair or skin, but many other pieces are included.
This designer Kandinsky, made me think of the brothers who were famous at the turn of the 20th century in traveling circuses across the vast lands of the United States as well as other countries. The name Kandinsky created a whole array of spectacular tricks to be discovered in the center ring.
The pieces of this outfit I'm wearing, called Sansa by the way which reminded me of Game of Thrones but I derail my own thoughts, came with everything shown except you do not see the wide black glasses. They covered too much of my face and I thought it was easier to see all the details by removing that one element. The new hair from EMO-tions called Jamie is another name reminiscent of Game of Thrones. (I could be slightly enamoured by that show!)
Studs mark all of the clothing that has a look of worked leather. The studs are on a HUD allowing for silver or gold. Silver and black continue to be my favorite pairing of color basics on and off line, perhaps because it's now my natural hair coloring. So I found a way to tie them all together. It's one of the rare occasions where I did not mix a lot of designers to make a composite. I really liked this designer and look forward to seeing other things they create.

Thank you designers:
Featuring Kandinsky from FASHIONART Faire Sansa Black Version Complete Outfit
Featuring EMO-tions Jamie
1. NailedIt: FASHIONART Set
2. MG: Wild Full Thick Lashes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. KaTink Backgrounds
6. Wicca's Wardrobe: Dark Indulgence Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment