Monday, May 12, 2014

My Chrysalis -- Featuring KL Couture, Pure Poison and JUMO from FASHIONART Faire, and FINESMITH

Sometimes I hear a story in my head as I prepare the fashion looks I want to share here and on my blog. Before I was ever in Second Life, I was a writer, a passionate one at that, and I wrote erotica and children's stories.
I've published children's stories but never any erotica. I always have the funniest look when people know this detail about me, especially when they toss in Youth Pastor as another of the things I've done in my life.
So I took this gorgeous Butterfly gown from KL Couture and styled it with stunning new jewelry from Finesmith. Pure Poison - Fashion provided the handbag (and handbags are so hard to pose ohh emm gee... I'm so glad for Wicca's Wardrobe poses that had a series that worked!) and JUMO has new skins and makeup accessories for sale.
KL Couture, Pure Poison and JUMO's items are from the FASHIONART Faire that's open til the end of this month. After I put together a style, I think about the girl that emerges, this time very much like the escape from chrysalis that a butterfly makes, the first time a girl goes to a fancy part. The anxiety and excitement making butterflies in her tummy. The first time her wings spread and she can fly, but how high? How far?
I loved the illustrative art. I arrived at a beautiful ball room. The place was so beautiful. Someone invested tons of time into creating it and then it was empty. I thought of how heart broken such a pretty girl, ready to fly, would feel if she were meant to attend a ball and then it was cancelled at the last moment. There she is, captured in photos to share with you.

Many thanks to the designers who made this blog possible:
Featuring JUMO Armorial Lips Red from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring KL Couture Butterfly Storm Gown from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring Pure Poison Hbao Hand Bag from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring FINESMITH Nina Aqua and Gold Set
1. [elika]: Breathe
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands with basic nail applied
6. Wicca's Wardrobe: Handbag Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment