Saturday, May 10, 2014

Channeling My Inner Snookie Featuring from FASHIONART Demise of Flight, *PC, EMPORIUM, *~Damesfly*~, FINESMITH, and Face Paint

I channeled my inner Snookie for this series of photos. Demise of Flight created the armchair with built in poses. It's available at FASHIONART Faire.
Additionally, *~Damesfly*~ hair, *PC, and EMPORIUM are available at the fair.
You'll see a set of jewelry designed by FINESMITH that looked as if it were created to accessorize the dress.
And new makeup from the newly reopoened Face Paint add to that Snookie feel I wanted. I even used a smaller shape in order to be more Snookie-ish!

I'm so thankful for each designer represented here:
Featuring Demise of Flight My Armchair in Pink from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring *PC Le Doux Voyage from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring EMPORIUM Warhol Heels (High) from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring *~Damesfly*~ Trinity from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring FINESMITH Mango Native Set
Feating Face Paint Killer Liner
1. .:Shellac: Windows Nail Appliers
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Chocolate Cosmose Skin Tone
-- Juicy Lips Bubblegum
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- High Feet
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Starlia

No comments:

Post a Comment