Friday, May 9, 2014

FASHIONART Faire: {NanTra}, .:JUMO:., D-Style, Loordes of London, Also New KaTink and Moondance Boutique

I'm fairly sure by the time the designers have a peek at this styling, they'll do a double take and wonder exactly how I got from the beginning to the end of this puzzle, mixing and matching pieces the way that I did. It ended up creating a whole other look, and sometimes that's the most fun of all!
The {NanTra} poses are still being run through, these from the Mod Mod World set. Now you've seen all 12. There's a set with a pair but since I don't have a partner, it's hard to do pair poses. I just get dreamy eyed.
.:JUMO:. created the basic gown. It had a gold underskirt, a sexy bra-like top and other pieces I took off so I could meld it with other designers. D-Style had the fitted mesh half vest and worn over that sexy showing a peek of skin looks like it's almost trying to be decent instead of a little naughty.
*~Damesfly*~ has blown my mind with the four options for hair they have for this event. I'm in love with this casual updo. I've never worn hair from there previously so I'm in hair heaven. I LOVE HAIR. Just in case anyone forgot. LOVE!!
The Loordes of London Kalaoa sunglasses are more than just a black plastic set. Colors around the rims make it as fun and fit perfectly against the great background from KaTink's Group Gift for May, May Fun Backgrounds.
More from Moondance Boutique to share as well. I used Emma (Desir Edition) jewels as well as LQ Mesh Nails as accents. Overall, I ended up with a radically casual fun for summer look, ready to cruise the beach for fun.

Thank you Designers:
Featuring {NanTra} It's a Mod Mod World from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring KaTink Group Gift May Day Backgrounds
Featuring .:JUMO:. Armorial Dress Skirt and Top
Featuring D-Style Monet Dress Moss Cropped Vest from FASHIONART by Glamourist
Featuring Loordes of London Kalaoa Sunglasses #10 from FASHIONART by Glamourist
Featuring Moondance Boutique Jewels Emma Desir Edition
Featuring Moondance LQ Mesh Nails
Featuring *~Damesfly*~ Drewleigh from FASHIONART by Glamourist
1. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Pearl Skin Tone with Blond Brows Makeup 01




No comments:

Post a Comment