Sunday, May 25, 2014

CRYYYYY - Featuring Sakura and Kaithleen's from FASHIONART Faire, EMO-tions and [[j'adore]]

I met Kaithleen when I was maybe a 10 day old model. I remember she had created a mesh item that was see through, enough that I could see my nipples and I was really anxious about this because I wasn't sure how edgy fashion in SL would let me get, and how to draw that line. I think I understand that line a little more now than I did back then, and I've seen a lot of Kaithleen's art since then as well.
Today, the pantsuit from FASHIONART Faire (still in progress til 31 May) comes from Kaithleen's and it gave me an overall vibe of playful casual. If there were summer snowballs, I'd make them and throw them wearing something like this. How's that for imagination!? Sakura has an entire outfit called Baby Pink also found at FASHIONART Faire, and it includes these precious low heeled pink Mary Janes.
The jewelry from EMO-tions has a number of pieces all from the DRAGONHEART series. I used a few of them, and repurposed one of the rings so the broach at my throat had a little more unique detail. The last new thing to share with you comes from [[j'adore]], a pose store I've only become familiar with recently as they participated in one of the events I worked, and I decided to go by the store and see what I could see. How could I turn down a group gift with 5 different 'couples' pose sets? Even though I don't have a special someone (CRYYYYYYY) to use the pose sets with, I did use a pose from each set so I could show you a little bit more of [[j'adore]].

Without these great designers, I would not be able to do what I love:
Featuring Sakura (Baby Pink) Pink Mary Janes from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring Kaithleen's High Waist Pants w/Sleeveless Top from FASHIONART Faire by Glamourist
Featuring EMO-tions DRAGONHEART Headpiece, Bracelet-Ring, and Ring
Featuring [[j'adore]] Group Gift Poses
1. MG: Wild Full Thick Lashes
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Med High Feet
4. Pure Poison: Umbrella Hood
5. Luziefee: Shania Blue Day Hat
6. KMADD/Moday: Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment