Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hot Stuff: People Like You...

So we're all human, or at least our typist is!! And as humans we think these things all the time but don't always blurt them out... if you had a Gramma like me, blurting anything out was unladylike but some topics, oh goodness... "Just bite your tongue, young lady," she'd say. I often wondered how many holes 'ladies' had in their tongue.


So when I put on this newest release by Hot Stuff, I just had to laugh. First of all, the tee itself says, 'People like you have the reason people like me need medication.' How many times have all of us thought that about someone in our lifetime! Me. Then there's this great facial animator added, so I can literally show you how I'm NOT biting my tongue. Hahaha! Gramma would have a thing or two to say about this, but then she also had a terrific sense of humor. The jeans and sneakers just make this overall look complete. It's perfect for those moments when you're just plain tired of keeping your comments to yourself. 

My thanks to:
Face Paint
W&Y Hair
Sexy Mama Nails
Moonshadow Jewelry
Darlinged Bangle

No comments:

Post a Comment