Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Some Big and Little Changese

As of today, I've made some major decisions regarding my Second Life work investment. I've had the pleasure of working with a fine array of creative talent and blogged so many designs. I'm on my 360th item and my 6000+ viewers, and it feels like a very successful year.

From those many different creative minds, I've been permitted to get closer still to some designers and even added to the staff and board of a few. It's in that direction that I head now with my heart pounding in my chest at the excitement that is always there when we make new life choices.

I will still blog but with less time to put into the process, I will be more selective in what I do. I believe deeply in brand loyalty. I have created some amazing relationships with a few brands in addition to Face Paint that will become my primary focus. I look forward to what the future holds!

~Caryn

No comments:

Post a Comment