Friday, September 28, 2012

Liv-Glam Releases the Isodel Coat

Liv-Glam has released a new winter coat and there's a twist. One version of this coat is sold in the main store and the other will be sold exclusively at Oglam and will be included in the Oglam Lookbook.


One of my favorite childhood characters was Winnie the Pooh. My Daddy read to me from the original A. A. Milne books. I recalled the brilliant idea that Christopher Robin should dress up like it was going to rain when I put on the Isodel coat. Paired with a cute umbrella and I was ready for the role! That's the store version of the Isodel coat I'm wearing with the umbrella. I paired the second version of the Isodel coat for the Oglam Lookbook with the Blue Porchers slacks (from another great Liv-Glam release), chic and ready to do some holiday shopping. Oh my goodness. Is it really already holiday shopping...

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Delish Lashes
{what next} umbrella
{red}Mint Heart on a Stick Goodie
Pink Cherry Earrings (1)
Ben's Beauty Earrings (2)
*MJS* Boots (1)
N-Core Heels (2)
Sexy Mama Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment