Monday, September 3, 2012

Sugar and Cyanide Has Sporty Pants for Everyone

I got two packages today and chuckled. Ages and ages ago, when I first came to SL, I ran a very small little business and created clothing for men and women. I had a 'modeling' avi that was male and then my normal avi that modeled my female attire. 


I was considering the possibility of pulling mr. avi out of storage but instead I'll share with you the vendor photo for the men's pants and my own for the selection of women's sporty pants.


Choose from a plethora of colors and enjoy these mesh sporty pants. I paired the pant with one of the draped shirts recently released by Sugar and Cyanide. The simple and bright colors work great for fall.

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Sneakers by Little Ones Couture
Sexy Mama Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment