Friday, September 14, 2012

Sugar and Cyanide: Weekend Special

What are you doing with your weekend? After a super long holiday with my sweetheart, I'm returning tomorrow to life as we know it. Ugh! I wish the world would just stay out on the horizon where the sea meets the sky. Alas! But then it's time to come home, to get busy with the world around me, and plugged back into all the things I enjoy.


The Smex Dress in Snake print certainly fits the bill for something fun to frolic in, and perfectly designed for autumn with long sleeves, I could wear this dress anywhere as I return to my real world. The hair with the Pippi Longstocking braids adds a little bit of whimsy to my day, and I know everyone needs that occasionally as well, especially on a weekend! Be sexy, have fun, and live a life of whimsy this weekend. Include Sugar and Cyanide in your shopping plans and you'll find this look plus so many other things for you, some on sale, some hidden and some brand new releases.

Many thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Artistry by ~E~
Candy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment