Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New From Face Paint and Artistry by ~E~

The beauty of Face Paint shines in the latest work by Eve Express and when paired with gorgeous jewelry from Artistry by ~E~ from Endra Graves, the look is stunning.


Face Paint has two Kitty Cat make-up looks on sale for 55L Thursday, one shown above and another with a darker eye, sold as a duo so you get both for the low sale price. Wow.

The jewelry Etta does an ideal job of blending pearls with metal, and in this case gold. I've found over the past year since I discovered Artistry by ~E~ the overall aesthetic of many of her pieces suit my own sense of personal style well. I'd find a place for this jewelry set in my world off line if I could afford it! There are new designs out for fall. I must pace myself. I must... 

Many thanks to:
Face Paint (new!)
Emotions Hair
Artistry by ~E~ (new)
Candy Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment