Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sex Is Always the Answer

Since I began to rethink my blog, I've been really studying the blog spaces of some of my favorite people and watching how they do what they do so well. I want to always reach for more and stretch myself in everything and that includes the blogging I do.


There is very little I could say about the garment that the picture itself doesn't capture, and with photos from several angles, it's even easier to display the outfit. So then what do you write about if not the clothes. I treated the blog as a catalog of sorts for a long time.


The only problem was, it didn't really represent me. I love to write. I love to share personal insight, special things that happen in my world, and encouragement to a group of people who grow in my estimation regularly. The designer of Tres Beau offers a perfect analogy. I have found myself in her company a few times, and she's beyond amazing, professional, a leader, a gentle voice, a fierce competitor, and someone I admire more the more I know her, Kimmera Madison Fall.


I've used songs or song lyrics or both to name my various posts recently, and the meaning behind those choices of lyrics explained in the blog. Recently, I was jesting with one of my favorite employers about the notion that sex sells. I told her she should name her spring/summer line all sorts of things that include sex in some way. I have more random hits from all over the net on my blog when I use the word sex or relevant terms. Sex is relevant in all things, I guess, and sex does sell.

Here's to sex. It's always the answer.


Featured Tres Beau Sabyn in Red Outfiit
Featured Tres Beau Sabyn Jewely
Featured .::MADesigns HAIR::. Brady
Featured Trendy Dolls St Patricks Day Nails
1. Custom Shape
2. Glam Affair Skin: Amerly
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Devina
5. Face Paint: Naomi Smoke
6. [nn] (No Name): Beaded Flat Sandals
7. Demise of Flight Poses - for standing pose in photo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment