Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mirror's Enigma - A New Look With Stella - See Side by Side

Often I blend a whole array of items together to show you Second Life in action. If I receive a great pair of shoes, a new dress and some jewelry from different houses, I'm happy to style away, snap a few photos and voila, you get a peek into the world of Caryn.

The shadow across my feet comes from the trees, not sandals. I'm using Candy Nail bare feet, Candy Nail Marble Strawberry nails, and Osmose hair as accents. The star comes from House of Knots.

However, sometimes, like this release of a new skin coming from [Mirror's Enigma] I knew that if I put all the layers of items on top of the skins, you might miss out on how good she really is. Ydreece Forester knows she competes with some of the biggest names in the skin business, and she competes valiantly in my opinion.

The shadow across my feet comes from the trees, not sandals. I'm using Candy Nail bare feet, Candy Nail Marble Strawberry nails, and Osmose hair as accents. The star comes from House of Knots.

With the shape I use for modeling, it's extremely rare for me to use the extra cleavage added feature. I've heard from more than a few male friends in Second Life that the key to a good skin is the natural look of the female breast.

This makes sense to me, and though I rarely go around SL without a top on, I do look at skins and their details before I look at shading or any other qualities. I believe [Mirror's Enigma] skins continue to get better, details improve every single time she shows new products, and this series, Stella Skin (I have three skintones to show you) is the best one yet in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment