Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Paying Attention.. Or Not -- Featuring ~ghee, blackLiquid and N-Core

Irony at it's finest. My other blog post today related to details and I completely missed the details because I mixed two blog posts in my head and added blackLiquid to the header of the other blog, and blackLiquid's incredible and FUN new hair released just in time for Halloween shows in these photos on this blog. So I know the details and they're 'MY' details and I still get lost!


I'm the first to give someone else a break for being human. I wonder then why it is so difficult for me to give myself the same freedom. I go into panic mode when I realize I made an error, especially when it's something public. I have to backtrack, fix the error, and then make sure people realize it was an error so they don't get mixed information.


I have been having such fun with all the new items for Halloween. I generally do pay attention carefully and check and re-check myself. Here's just one of those examples where I was so excited about the various pieces, from the previous blog and this one as well, and all the photos I'd gotten to take and edit, that I ended up being the one not paying close enough attention.


The gown from ~ghee - The Webbing Gown - has it's allusion to Halloween as does the Neutronic Hair (which comes from a Gacha with several other unusual surprises if you dare). And I took liberties with another pair of N-Core heels I added to my inventory because I cannot stay away from N-Core sales at all, and made sure all the tintable pieces were red so the shoefits in perfectly even if it's hidden below the skirt.


I shared with a friend that I don't see myself so 'Goth-like' or 'Emo' or even 'Hipster', so the items from the Halloween section of Second Life stores have pushed my boundaries of comfort, but I loved the challenge. I think I found a way to blend those eerie items and still made it look elegant. I don't know how many proper, lady-like ghosts are haunting this Halloween, but maybe one or two would understand the concept and mirror my interpretation!

Featuring ~ghee Webbing Gown Ruby
Featuring blackLiquid Neutronic Hair Gatcha
N-Core Poison Rose Clair
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. WoW: Diva Lashes
3. [S H O C K]: Animalier Nails
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Alabaster Skin
5. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Cherry Blossom
6. Chop Zuey: Joy Abounds Necklace
7. Wicca's Wardrobe: Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment