Friday, October 18, 2013

The Freedom To Be -- TBCF *Stars Fashion* and POUDRE Also Featuring Lyrical Bizarre

Certifications say on a piece of paper, or on a computer screen a lot of times these days, that you've completed a task well enough to be certified in that field of study. We get to drive once we have certification that we passed the driver's exam. A lot of our life depends on certifications.

Featuring TBCF
- *Stars Fashion* Orange Nature
- POUDRE Kenia MT 06
Also Featuring
Lyrical Bizarre Ajala Jewelry Set
1. IKON: Coffee
2. EMO-tions: Cora
3. Liv-Glam: Sculpted Lashes
4. Finesmith: Belly Gems
5. Manifeste Poses

Like driving a car or earning an EE or ME (Electricians) Degree, a model certification in Second Life says "According to this person or this agency, you've passed the minimum requirements to become a model. All schools are not equal. All educators do not agree with each other. Just as there are different rules on the US driving exam than there are on the UK driving exam, model exams also differ.

Featuring TBCF
- *Stars Fashion* Orange Nature
- POUDRE Kenia MT 06
Also Featuring
Lyrical Bizarre Ajala Jewelry Set
1. IKON: Coffee
2. EMO-tions: Cora
3. Liv-Glam: Sculpted Lashes
4. Finesmith: Belly Gems
5. Manifeste Poses

At first, it's a dream someone has. Maybe a six year old girl sees Danika Patrick get out of an Indy Car and from that moment forward, she's sure she's going to race one day. After the dream comes the work. Driving a car and racing a car have to be very different. For a model, walking and walking as a model are very different. Time, energy, passion and focus are needed, even after basic certification.

Featuring TBCF
- *Stars Fashion* Orange Nature
- POUDRE Kenia MT 06
Also Featuring
Lyrical Bizarre Ajala Jewelry Set
1. IKON: Coffee
2. EMO-tions: Cora
3. Liv-Glam: Sculpted Lashes
4. Finesmith: Belly Gems
5. Manifeste Poses

Somewhere in time, and it varies for each person, the essence of the dream becomes reality. It still takes practice and focus. It takes time. A focused deliberate choice must be made daily to live up to the certification and then some. I think it would be awful to go in for surgery on a day when the doctor woke up and said, "Meh, I don't feel much like being a doctor today. Oh well."

Yet I contend that an end can be reached at some point. The ability to fix an airplane, or operate, or race a car repeats itself often enough that we're able to reach a comfort zone or plateau. I know I have a thousand steps to take in this modeling journey. I know I have much to learn. I need that focus. I need that deliberate stance to do more and do it better every time I do it.

Anxiety and fear no longer have such a fierce grasp on me. I don't fret over every small decision. I do some of what used to be very difficult more quickly. I do some of it better. I know. I see. I feel. And in that process, I discovered a comforting truth. I'm free to be me again, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment