Tuesday, December 9, 2014

So I Met This Reindeer -- Featuring ~ghee and Loovus Dzevavor

So I met this reindeer...
It's a good way for a Christmas story to start, isn't it? I met this reindeer at Image Essentials Props and Poses. I hadn't been over there in a while to see the new displays and pose studio updates and happily discovered a furry friend. I had a jacket in storage, something from Loovus Dzevavor that was just waiting for the right moment to appear, and paired with a comfy warm top and leggings/tights set from ~ghee. Heels from -{ZOZ}- capped off the casual dress.
And then there were antlers. Bodza created them as part of an outfit from Whimsical Imaginarium called Merry Snowflake. So festive!

*~ghee Olive Turtleneck and Pants/Tights
*Whimsical Imaginarium Merry Snowflake Antlers

-Loovus Dzevavor Uptown Jacket
-Truth Kalista Hair
-ZOZ Ria Heels
-Chop Zuey Betty 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment