Monday, December 8, 2014

An Evening At the Met -- Featuring Ghee and October's 4Seasons from the Rue a la Page Event

Top of the morning to you! I've been listening to music that's being performed tonight at the Metropolitan Opera House in New York City - an opera called Le Nozze di Figaro.
Why you might ask? It's this beautiful Opera Coat from Ghee that's at the Rue a la Page event this month. It put me in the mood to dress for an evening at the Met.
I did have a mask and even a precious red nose on for a bit of fun in one of the photos, but then captured two others with a more serious gleam.
I hope you enjoy all of them. I'm also privileged to show you the next skin tone for Keiko. Keiko debuted at Rue a la Page this month also, and you can find the original Asian inspired skin here where I am this morning, and you can find the newest skin tone for Keiko at October's 4Seasons. Art comes in so many forms. Today, I'm enjoying the magical blend of many. I hope you will also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3A7FZUcXDE

*Ghee Fall Opera Coat Noir
*Whimsical Imaginarium Merry Snowflake Gown
*Lindy Mady White Heels

-.Olive. Christmas Rose Set Dress Me Up Like a Christmas Tree Earrings
- *booN QPT129
- Maxi Gossamer Eyelashes Party Swallow Wings

http://carynashdeneslblog.blogspot.com/p/standard-items-i-wear-unless-otherwise.html

No comments:

Post a Comment