Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Carrie's Excellent Customer Service and Gorgeous Lingerie - Kyxe and Kastle Rock Couture

I had a great time today at Carrie's Lingerie. Not only did I have a chance to visit with one of the excellent Managers there, she helped with a backdrop so we could use the props in the store for photos, then she hopped into one of the photographs with me to showcase a different outfit.
Because of her, I can show you two new releases from Carrie's. I wore the new Sophie in peach and Pandora (fireangle Gothly) wore the brand new Laria 2 in purple. These designs are both available at Carrie's tonight and there's also a gorgeous new release for VIPs if you're an avid Carrie's lover!
I promised another view or two of the Candice face, the newest face at Kyxe Skins & Shapes, and this is Candice in the Marigold skin tone.
I also have Kastle Rock Couture, Gabriella thigh high boots on and **BIG** smiles too, because I'm a boots addict. I've found it difficult lately to share shoes or boots because so many gowns cover the feet and then some and even those that have flexi prims added still cover the feet, so I gots me some boots on with my lingerie.

Thank you so much for contributing to the style designers:
fireangel Gothly aka Pandora - one of Carrie's Lingerie awesome managers
- wearing the newly released Laria 2 in Purple
Featuring Carrie's Lingerie Sophie in Peach
Featuring Kastle Rock Gabriella Boots in Chocolate
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Marigold Candice
1. [7891]: Billionaire Gold Earrings, Foxy Necklace and Hearst Bracelet
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Splendor Eyes Metallic Gold
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Glamour Lips Ombre Nude
4. Liv-Glam: Sculpted Lashes
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. Truth: Gogo
7. Poses built into prop at Carrie's Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment